49 Best Realistic New Year’s Resolution
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started” -Mark Twain
Have you ever struggled with choosing a realistic New Year’s resolution? Many of us, including myself, put immense pressure on ourselves to achieve.
However, the goal of a resolution is to improve the quality of your life and to get closer to doing what you truly love and enjoy. It isn’t supposed to stress us out.
If you’re having a hard time picking your resolutions, read this post for the best realistic New Year’s resolutions that will advance your personal or professional life.
You don’t have to do every single one of these. In fact, you don’t have to do any of these. But this is a good place to start if you want to improve your life for the better!
49 Realistic New Year’s Resolution
1. Adhere to a productive morning and night routine
2. Read 1 book a month
3. Design your optimal work space
4. Invest in your education
7. Ask for a job promotion, or advance your standing
8. Take control of your life (be your own boss)
9. Start the business you’ve been dreaming of
10. Eat a healthier diet
11. Drink at least 1 liter of water a day
12. Get at least 8 hours of sleep a day
13. Sculpt your dream body
15. Walk at least 6,000 steps a day
16. Try one new fitness class
17. Be more compassionate and empathetic
18. Take some days off for self-care and love
19. Go on a solo trip and discover yourself
20. Meditate for 5 minutes every day
21. Budget wiser and keep track of your spendings
22. Start saving towards a house
23. Invest your money in stocks
24. Generate a source of passive income
25. Work towards financial independence
26. Make intentional purchases and less impulsive ones
27. Prioritize paying off your loans
28. Learn a new recipe every week
29. Rekindle old friendships
30. Be a better friend, lover, sibling, parent, son/daughter, etc.
31. Listen more to those around you
32. Meet more people and make new friends
33. Talk to someone you’ve always wanted to talk to
34. Surround yourself with more positive people
35. Take up a hobby, or explore an interest
36. Speak up for something/someone you believe in
37. Go visit somewhere new
38. Watch less TV
39. Fail more often
40. Let go of the past
41. Get out of your comfort zone at least once a week
42. Live in the present moment
43. Distance yourself from toxic people
44. Live more mindfully and intentionally
45. Declutter, getting rid of belongings you don’t need
46. Go Paperless for the environment and your productivity
47. Create an organization system
48. Create a cleaning schedule
49. Adopt a minimalist lifestyle, or at least simply living to make time for the things you truly love.
Achieve your goals and see through your New Years Resolutions
Now that you made or chose your New Years’ Resolution, it’s time to make it happen.
We have a goals printable pack that consists of 5 planner sheets dedicated to helping you achieve your New year’s resolutions or any goal you have in mind.
This printable pack consists of a goal planner sheet, goal check-in sheet, a habit tracker, a vision board, and a sheet to write any and all notes pertaining to your goal.
You can print out as many copies as you like or even use it on your iPad or tablet!
Whether your goal is health, money, education, or personal development related, this printable will guide you through your goal so you can actually make it happen.
It’s never too late to start something nor should you wait for a specific time to start. The sooner you start working towards your dream life, the sooner you’ll be living it.
Thank you for reading and if you found this post valuable, please share!