Are there times where you feel stuck and unmotivated?
I’ve been there and done that. I know exactly how it feels to not want to do anything besides watching Netflix and eating a bunch of unhealthy snacks.
To give you some inspiration, here are 29 Motivational Quotes for your bullet journal.
Motivational Quotes for your Bullet Journal:
- A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.
- The best fighter is never angry.
- Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.
- It isn’t what we say or think that defines us, but what we do.
- Nothing is permanent.
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
- It is better to travel well than to arrive.
- Laugh as much as you choose, but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.
- If anything is worth doing, do it with all your heart.
- What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.
- Inspiration unlocks the future
- The woman who can create her own job is the woman who will win fame and fortune.
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
- Courage is knowing what not to fear.
- Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
- Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing.
- If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.
- An unexamined life is not worth living.
- To find yourself, think for yourself.
- Each person must live their life as a model for others.
- If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
- There is no path to happiness. Happiness is the path.
- Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.
- Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.
- Happiness never decreases by being shared.
When choosing a quote to include in your bullet journal, be sure to include one that personally resonates with you. To do this, choose a quote from the list above that is relatable to your life and situation.
What are your favorite motivational quotes? Share it with us in the comments below!
If you want to take your life and journaling to the next level, join our Bit of Clarity VIP Newsletter and Community. You will receive exclusive access to our VIP library in addition to the best tips and tricks.
For daily motivation, follow our Pinterest account. Thank you for reading!