In this blog post, I am going to show you how to import a file or document into your GoodNotes app.
You can import GoodNotes files, images, and PDFs.
After you receiving a file and getting it onto your iPad, you can now import the PDF file into GoodNotes.
There are multiple ways to do this, but I will review 3 of the most common ways.
To do this open your application:
- Tap on the blue marquee rectangle with the + symbol.
2.Select Import from the drop-down menu
3. Locate your file
Now you’re all set!
If you’re lost on how to get a file onto your iPad, check out our tutorial.
From the Internet
If you want to transfer a PDF from the internet to your GoodNotes app, it’s actually very simple.
- Find the PDF file you want to download on the internet. The Bit of Clarity VIP Library has printables you can use in GoodNotes.
2. Tap on the icon circled above.
3. Tap “Open in GoodNotes”
And you’re all set!
Airdrop is my favorite way of transferring PDFs. To do this, you need another Apple product, such as a MacBook or iPhone. Let’s assume you want to transfer a PDF from your MacBook to your iPad.
- Locate the file and right-click (control + click).
- Click on share –> airdrop
2. A small window on your laptop should open. Select the device you want to transfer your files to.
3. Your iPad should show this window once the file has been transferred. Select GoodNotes (or whatever program you wish to use).
You’re now done and ready to start digital planning!
Here are some other posts that might help you with your digital planning journey.