Hi Fellow Friend,
Hi, I’m Lynn! I’m a lifestyle design strategist and I help lost women find their way and design a holistic life they love and can feel grateful for every single day.
What I teach comes from experience.
I know what it feels like to hate your job and your life. I hated mine every day. But on the flip-side, I know it’s possible to design a holistic life that you love.
I was able to escape my dead-end job that made me miserable and went from a person who dreaded every second of her life to someone who is extremely grateful everyday.
But as I mentioned, I didn’t just magically get to this point in my life.
Before I get into my story, I want to ask if you relate to any of these:
- You feel stuck in a job you hate
- Want more out of life than just sitting in a cubicle for 8+ hours a day
- Don’t know what the heck you wanted to do in life
- Want to have time for your family, friends, and hobbies
- Tired of wishing it was Friday and dreading Mondays
- You’re afraid that this is it for you
Not too long ago, I was in your exact position.
A life where I felt in-tune with myself.
- Commuting for 2+ hours, fighting rush hour traffic
- Working in a toxic and gossip-ridden environment
- Binge watching Netflix for hours to escape my problems
- Constantly feeling lethargic and tired from sitting all day
- Eating a crap diet for convenience sake
- Constantly dreading work, even on the weekends
- Never having any time to do the things that truly matter to me
If you’re looking to live a balanced and holistic life and wake up excited everyday, then I cannot wait
to help you.
I have always wanted to succeed. That’s pretty much been drilled into me ever since I was a child.
And society has already mapped out the path to success: You study hard, get a secure job, work hard for ~40 years, and then finally retire at 67, having those last few years to really enjoy life.
That’s the definition of a good life, right?
So I worked for that. I studied hard, sought the approval of family and teachers, and landed that sweet corporate job in the big city.
Happy ever after? Unfortunately not.
When I got there, I quickly realized it wasn’t the path for me. In fact, I was miserable.
Does this sound familiar to you?
From the outside, people thought I was crazy for hating my job.
The office I worked at had fancy coffee machines, was located in a nice city, gave gym discounts, travel perks, and more.
However, that didn’t make my situation any better.
I don’t know about you, but I didn’t want to be stuck in an office doing work I hated, no matter how fancy it was.
I was fighting rush hour traffic for 2+ hours every day and constantly counted the hours until I could go home and just to do it all over again.
It was like I was a hamster on a hamster wheel.
I wasn’t able to enjoy vacations, weekends, date nights, outings with friends, and more, without that sickening feeling in my stomach of having to go back to work.
And I knew deep down that I didn’t want to live like this.
Why was it normal to hate Mondays, wish the week away, and have a sinking feeling every time Sunday rolls around?
But I didn’t know what I wanted to do. I spent my whole life working towards this singular definition of success that I never looked much outside of it.
Thus, I found myself stuck in a job I hated and I had no idea what the heck I wanted to do in life.
But luckily, I didn’t just sit there. I knew if I wanted things to change, then I had to take action. A lot of it.
At first, I didn’t know where to start. Because of that, I wasted a lot of resources and experienced many failures.
My family and friends all thought I was insane and no one really understood what I was doing.
But nonetheless, I persisted. I put in a ton of work, invested thousands of dollars in both the wrong and right things, got rid of a lot of stuff, and continued to experiment with my life.
And the result of that was major Clarity.
It was like my life was suddenly put on easy mode.
I finally understood who I was, my values, and the path I wanted to walk down.
And from that period of discovery, I realized
- It is possible to design a life you actually love
- There are many alternatives to working a traditional 9-5
- It’s possible to live a good life without making millions
- I wasn’t crazy for not wanting to work unpaid overtime (I swear, everyone looked at me weird when I said this)
- It’s possible to live a life without feeling constant dread
I was finally in control again.
I lost 10 pounds, started an online business, got my finances in check, escaped my unfulfilling job, and finally escaped that feeling that sense of dread.
And with that, I started this blog, a Bit of Clarity.
I want to help women like you design a life around your values. I also want to let my people know that it’s possible to live a life where you don’t dread your everyday, but instead, love your life and feel thankful every night.
And so, if you’re ready, then I’m ready! I want to help you save time and avoid the mistakes I made when I went about leaving my job and finding my life path.